Friday, December 26, 2008

New outlook or not?

I've been thinking recently about whether or not I should change the look of my blog a little for the year 2009.....

Thinking of moving out of the "black and dark theme" into something more modernized.... Something perhaps.. more bluey... or silvery... Hmph.... But then again.. I might end up not completing the "re-construction" of the blog and blarh... it gets neglected.. =X

If anyone had seen before my previous blog "The Ravenous Mind", I tried to revamp the blog once.... It ended in chaos and neglect because I did the work halfway, got lost and was simply toooooo lazy to get back on track again.. The end result? I tore down the blog and started this one! Hahahahah!!!! =P

So yeah, if I'm going to revamp the look of this blog, I really need to think carefully about how I want it to look and ensure that the job gets completed instead of ending up as another piece of junk like "The Ravenous Mind". =P

Maybe......... I should just get one of those templates and use them... modify them a little. LOL! But you know, I like to do "Testing" and "messing" around first. With "The Ravenous Mind", I obviously did the "testing" on the actual blog in itself, which wasn't a very good idea indeed. Not to worry though, my job in Shell IT/EDS has taught me 1 thing... Test before implementing on the actual thing! Common sense it may seem, but I was previously too confident on the new revamp on The Ravenous Mind that I did the "Testing" on the actual blog.... So yeah, I'm gonna create a test "blog" for me to play around, screw it, modify, do whatever I want, get the thing ready before I actually Implement it on this blog. =P

But first, let me decide if I should go for a new look first. Hahah! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leave it as it is.. before i started mine i did play around and same thing.. it went to hell so end up having a black and spooky blog... just more picture on each entry should brighten up hehehe