Monday, March 9, 2009

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (Live@EBS Korea - Acoustic)

I was looking for Jason Mraz's song on youtube and came across this whole collection of live performance played acoustically at EBS Korea. I liked all of it and decided to learn the song. Here's the first one, its called I'm Yours. ^_^

View Video Here:




CHORDS
GUITAR TUNING: Capo at 2nd Fret

Note: He played a few variations of the same chords in this song. I'll just simplify them with (x) for you to know which variant he was playing at that point.

CHORD FINGERING:
A - 577655
E - 0(11)999x
E(2) - 022100
F#m - x9(11)(11)(10)9
F#m(2) - 244222
D - (10)(12)(12)(11)(10)(10)
D(2) - x57755
B - 799877
A/Ab - 4776xx
Eb? - x678(10)x


        A           E
do do do do do do
        F#m           D
do do do doom do do do do do
             A               E
do do do do do do do do
        F#m    D
do do do ooh hoo hoo


      A
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
  E
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
  F#m                                                   D
I fell right through the cracks, and now I'm trying to get back


               A
Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest
      E
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
  F#m                                D
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some




     A              E                      F#m
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
             D                     A
It cannot wait, I'm yours
    E
eeeh yeah
                          F#m(2)
yeah you best to believe I'm yours
              D(2)
Yours and yours alone


A                                               E
Well open up your mind and see like me
                                                 F#m
Open up your plans and damn you're free
                                               D
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love


A                                                                       E
Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
                               F#m
We're just one big family
                                                  D                              B
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved


   A               E(2)                    F#m(2)
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
             D(2)
It cannot wait, I'm sure
              A                   E                      F#m
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
               D
This is our fate, I'm yours


A                   A/Ab                    F#m(2)
D-d-do do you, do you do you do do
                                      E(2)
But do you want to come on
                              D(2)
Scooch on over closer dear
                           Eb?
So I can nibble your ear


Szu zeh za ba ba ba ba
(Drum Roll)
A   A/Ab   F#m(2)   E(2)   D(2)   Eb?


                                A
Well I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
      E
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
        F#m
But my breath fogged up the glass
           D
And so I drew a new face and I laughed


  A
I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
    E
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
  F#m                                               D
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue


(Note: He stopped playing here but if you want you can continue)


     A               E                       F#m
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
             D
It cannot wait, I'm sure
              A                   E                      F#m
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
               D
This is our fate, I'm yours


A                                                           E
Come on and open up your mind and see like me
                                                 F#m
Open up your plans and damn you're free
                                                    D
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
    A
So please don't please don't please don't
               E
There's no need to complicate
               F#m
'Cause our time is short
                                   D
This is, this is, this is our fate
          B
I'm yours


(He continues to sing to entertain the crowd but I'll stop here ^_^)

No comments: