Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bentley Music Price Increase???

Hmph.... This afternoon I went down to Bukit Bintang there to go to Bentley music to buy some acoustic strings for my guitar.

Since I always used Ernie Ball, I went back to get Ernie Ball. (I don't like D'addario...). I was shocked to see the price tags on the Ernie Ball Strings... Did Ernie Ball increase their prices or is it Bentley that increase their price??? -_-"

The last time I bought the Ernie Ball "Extra Slinky Acoustic Custom Gauge" strings they cost me RM24 per pack.... Now they cost RM27 per pack! OMG.... Thats 3 bucks increase!!! -_-"

Even the Ernie Ball Earthwood "Rock and blues" series cost RM25 now..... ThinK I used to buy them for RM22 or even less at Schumann....

But then again, the last time I bought strings was in 2007, I bought 3 packs and used them till now. LOL!!! I change like approximately 4 months once. =P

When I go back to JB, I must check out Schumann selling them for how much now as well as the other guitar shop I forgot the darn name... think its C&C music or what.. its at Landmark Mall one. Hmph...

If Bentley increased their price, next time I'll get my strings somewhere else!

No comments: