Monday, August 31, 2009

Monsters.Com Bug???

Arh... Since its a public holiday today, I ended up staying at home, doing random stuffs and out of the blue chance about this Monster.Com bug which I could reproduce pretty often until after I recorded it! Now seems a bit hard to repro but I'll just show it for those who are bored and want to see a boring video of a boring bug. ^_^

Heres what to look out for:
1. Top of the page, look at the "Hi blar blar" section
2. Bottom of the video, there u can see its saying "Welcome back Joseph"

The funny thing is, when it got to someone else's page, when I click home, I go to their domain (eg Singapore, Philippines).

I suppose when I click Home and click back log in, it somehow detected the last guy that logged in to Monster.Com, rather than me. :)

Oh yar, I couldn't do the same thing on IE, only FireFix. Maybe Monster has issues with FireFox. =P

No comments: