Sunday, September 27, 2009

Perth, Australia - House

So after the plane ride, we checked into the house which my sister have rented for us. It was a holiday home. The house was huge, 2 storeys high with lots of bed room, a swimming pool, bbq facilities and etc. Well, of course when you rent such a big house, the place wasn't just for us. It was also for my sister's friends and etc.. mostly coming from Singapore. =)

We were very hungry, cause plane food sucks. It was freaking expensive, not that it was unexpected. My dad ate a full meal, mum ate some sandwiches, i ate air. =P

We also had someone who was fasting so when we arrived at Perth, she was obviously starving. We initially wanted to go to a drive thru for some fast food but being unfamiliar with the place, we decided to just go back and cook a simple meal to eat. My dad was the chef, as expected.

Anyway, here are some pics of the house we stayed at. You can find the rest in my flickr album.

Living Room
P1020148

Recreation Room
P1020151

Dining Place
P1020149

Living Room Heater
P1020157

Backyard Dining Area
P1020161

Swimming Pool
P1020170

I realize I forgot to take the kitchen but anyway, I didn't find anything interesting about the kitchen. =P

My next few blogs would be about the pinnacles tour which occupied the entire day and would include trips to Caversham Wildlife Park, Emu Downs Wind Farm, lunch "picnic" at wildflowers, the Pinnacles and the Moving Sand (I think that is what its called). =P

No comments: