Monday, September 14, 2009

Perth, Australia - Plane Ride

So yeah, I was saying earlier that I'm gonna post about my trip to Perth, Australia. It was actually for my Sister's Wedding, which went perfect in my opinion but I'll talk more about that when I come to that day. =P

I don't really want to type alot, just want to share some nice pictures. Took Jet Star asia for the first time. Wasn't that comfy, but can't expect much for a cheap flight right? Flight left on time and arrived on time but 1 thing I found extremely irritating was the passengers that was onboard the same flight. Its like as though the whole plane was filled with families with kids and toddlers! Well, not like there is anything wrong with it but the noisiest among them sits directly behind me! 2 toddler girl and an infant boy. They talked, played, shout, screamed, laughed, cried for the entire 5 and a half hour journey!!!! Can you imagine that? In addition, they were also kicking my darn chair! OMG!!!!! -_-"""

Yeah... try wondering what the parents were doing! (playing with the kids...). So freaking inconsiderate! Blarhz! I wish I could just give them some sedatives to shut up for a couple of hours and let me have some rest!

Anyway, the plane ride was horrible, actually the worst part of the trip (duh...). However, now that I have a pretty cool camera, I decided to pass my boredom by taking some nice pictures while on the plane! There's more on my flickr album, but here are the nicer ones!

P1020093

P1020100

P1020099

Here's how the inside of the plane looks like.

P1020095

Enjoy the day scenery of the clouds from the plane view!

P1020113

P1020115

P1020124

P1020138

P1020140

P1020143

And we finally arrive at Perth International Airport, after 5 and a half hours of plane ride! In fact, it arrived about 10 minutes earlier then scheduled!

P1020147

Lastly, if you'll like any of the scenery photos, just let me know and I can send them to you (Provided I know who you are! HAHA!)

No comments: