Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Perth, Australia - Sister's Wedding Part 1

My sister's wedding ceremony was on Sunday morning. It was held at I think Caversham house or something like this and it was open air. We were all praying hard for good weather, but it turns out it was drizzling the entire morning! Even after we arrived there, the drizzle paused for a few minutes, then continued again. We had to make a last minute decision on whether to stay on outdoors or indoors. In the end, my sister chose to stay outdoor and boy, it was one fine decision. When the ceremony was about the start, the rain stopped and it didn't rain for the whole day! What a beautiful weather for a blissful and wonderful occasion! Anyway, here are the pics taken before the ceremony...

This is my brother-in-law's car..

P1020384

The scenery around the venue..

P1020391

P1020393

P1020395

P1020396

P1020397

P1020399

My dad was suppose to drive my brother in law's car to ferry my sister down, but since it was drizzling, the ground was wet, the host didn't allow us to do it, probably because of fear that the car will get stuck, but my guess is most likely that she was afraid we'll destroy the beautiful grass. =P

So the host ferried my sister in a cabbie instead. LOL!

P1020413

My dad helping my sis down the cabbie.

P1020416

The official photographer was briefing my sister about something I guess..

P1020421

My brother in law waiting anxiously for my dad to bring my sister to him. LOL!

P1020425

Well, let him wait awhile longer. Good things must wait!

P1020427

I'll share more in Part 2. =P

No comments: