Thursday, November 12, 2009

Perth, Australia - Sister's Wedding Part 2

So everything is set and the ceremony is all ready to go! My sister chose a Jazzy version of "Fields of Gold" to be played as her entrance song. Sounded a little weird but it felt unique, not so normal like other weddings you see on the movie where they always play the same old wedding song.....

It was a pretty quick ceremony and my dad walked my sis up the red carpet and handed her over to my brother in law. My dad seemed so eager to give her away, HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. =P

Then the boring part (to me) of the ceremony started and the emcee was giving speech, blar blar blar, blar blar blar, and then the maid of honour was giving her speech, blar blar blar, blar blar blar, and then the bestman was giving his speech, blar blar blar, blar blar blar, and then that whole round of thingy of saying your oath or something...

After that "you may kiss the bride", some blessings and then my sis starts walking down the red carpet with my brother in law while the song "Grow old with you" by Adam Sandler was played in the background by some "random" guy who brought his guitar all the way from KL to sing that song for his one and only sister. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! =P

I only took picture up till the state where my dad handed my sis over. The rest was captured on video. ^_^

After that it was minggling time and then family photos! Everyone was just gathering around, chit chatting. It was a very happy occasion while I was a busy man! Busy preparing the presentation set up for the lunch party, which I'll talk more about in my next blog entry! =P

The "walk" begins and the bridesmaid starts slow walking first down the red carpet...

P1020428

There's my sis still waiting for the 2nd bridesmaid to start her walk...

P1020429

Here is bridesmaid number 1...

P1020430

Followed by bridesmaid number 2 with my sister following behind SLOWLY....

P1020433

Their reaching the groom with all smiles!

P1020436

Finally handed my sis over to brother in law and they walk up to the ceremonial master (forgot what she is called!)

P1020440

The speeches.....

P1020442

Family photo for my sis side... ^_^

P1020459


P.S. Just in case you're wondering who that "Random" guy was, its the owner of this blog!

No comments: