Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A buggy encounter at work...

I had a buggy encounter at work on Tuesday morning. Since i slept a little earlier the previous day, I woke up a little earlier as well. So I headed down to work, a little earlier than usual and hmph... for the first time, I was earlier than most of my colleagues. LOL!

As I walked towards my cubicle, I heard some buzzing sound and began looking around.. Then I notice this little fella buzzing around the lights above me... Alright, its a bee. What on earth was a bee doing in the office? God knows... So being a little paranoid about bees (I don't have very good records with them...), I kept looking at it to make sure it ain't coming anywhere near me. After observing it for about 5 minutes, it decided to venture somewhere else. Feeling relieved, I turned back to face my laptop and log in...

After some time, I have totally forgotten about the bee, probably too busy reading my massive amount of emails. While I was typing an email, I felt something on my neck. A natural human reaction is to use your hand to touch what it is right? So yeah, I used my left hand to try to touch and feel what it is and in a split second, I jumped out and screamed in pain. It was the darn bee! It stung my poor left hand thumb!!!!

Gheesh, damn the stupid bee... It made me hate bees EVEN MORE. It hurt so much at one point my finger felt numb... but oh well.. its been a day and no allergic reaction yet so I'm fine. Maybe its because of the allergy pills that the company panel doctor gave. LOL.

Anyway, i HATE BEES! Hate em! Damn the bees. =P

I'm still wondering what the hell was a bee doing in the office.... -_-"

No comments: