Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pre CNY Friday (Fright day!)

CNY holidays was filled with lots of ups and downs, but I'm so glad it ended on a good note!

It started horribly. I took the day off on Friday so I could go back earlier and avoid the rush home. Somehow, my neighbors were in some sort of rampant mode as well and boy were they making a monkey of themselves. I wasn't able to sleep well even though I tried to sleep at around 12AM+. I ended up having to wake up again at around 2+ and later 4+. And for God knows what reason, although it was quiet, i woke up again around 5+!!!! Well, since I agreed to set off at 7AM, i woke up at 6+ to get myself ready. After meeting up with Kao Ren, we went for breakfast and decided to take something from my house. Thats when the blur me reversed my car and accidently bang into another person's car. (It is officially my first accident with REAL damage). Yeah well, the damage wasn't so bad, it was just a dent on his car and mine, so I gave him my namecard, told him to fix it, keep the receipt and call me when his done so I can compensate. Luckily enough, he seems like a decent guy (he was with mommy =X).

When I reached back to JB, had to help mummy run errands since she fractured her right hand and couldn't use it. It was here that I met another small accident. This time it was people who bang me! -_-" It was the road between Leisure Mall and Maybank. Lots of cars parked by the road side and as I was trying to squeeze in, this other car also just squeezed in. He drove pretty quickly and hit my side mirrors and just drove off! Luckily, its just some scratches, nothing serious...

Now my car has this little dent at the back, and naked wheels! Yeah....
All protons come with this stock black rim's with plastic covers to cover the ugly rim. So yeah, initially my plastic cover on my right wheel dropped off, but when I came back to work, I manage to find it down the hill at INTI. So I took it back, and had my mechanic tie a string so it won't drop off. But oh well, maybe my wheels were feeling too hot and insisted on stripping... So my left wheels decided to throw his cover away and it was never to be found again....

I decided to grant my wheels their wish, and stripped of all 4 wheels of their clothes. Now their all naked and black. Looks a little ugly though.. now considering if I should get new rim's, or wait till my next tyre change, or just leave it as it is. I'll need to think about it... hmph...

I had a great "Sec Sch Gang" reunion dinner on Saturday, but I'll blog about it another day! ^_^

No comments: